After being used for a period of time, the curtains at home are easily covered with dust, which affects the cleanliness of the home. At this time, we need to take it off and clean it. However, how to disassemble and wash it, and how to install it after washing is a headache. Next, I would like to introduce you to the cleaning method of Roman pole curtains.
1. How to disassemble and wash Roman rod window cloth?
1. Pry the retaining ring with a screwdriver and remove the retaining ring.
2. Take off the Roman pole as a whole and pull out the decorative heads at both ends.
3. Remove the window cloth from the top of the Roman pole, take off the lower rail below the window cloth and the thin iron bar on it, and suck the dust off the window cloth with a vacuum cleaner.
4. Soak in neutral detergent for about 5 to 10 minutes. After soaking, wash it quietly with your hands and expose it to the shade. Be careful not to expose in the sun to avoid fading of window cloth.
II. Precautions for cleaning window cloth
1. When unloading the window cloth, the Roman rod should be lifted from the card holder first, then the head should be taken off, and the window cloth should be withdrawn.
2. You don't have to remove the ring for punching, and the nanoring can be machine washed. But get up with Bree! Diligent owners, try to wash your hands.
3. Generally, fabrics can be machine-washed, but chenille and cotton and linen are recommended to be dry-cleaned. Assuming you have to wash it yourself, the water temperature should not be too hot. Watch out for shrinkage.
4. It is assumed that liquid bubbles with bleaching function can be used when the window screen is not transparent after washing, but don't overdo it, which will simply damage the fiber filaments.
5. Finally, pay attention to spraying lubrication on Roman poles and tracks after wiping, such as special wax for wiping furniture, or vaseline.
No.3 Lijing Road, Qishi Town, Dongguan
City, Guangdong Province